The euro zone might cease to exist, the European community of countries I grew up with may implode, meanwhile the world population is growing, arable land is shrinking and climate change is making the weaker countries even weaker…
So I thought I’d talk about something totally fluffy and frivolous today.
Inspired by fellow blogger My Inner Chick‘s idea, I’m going to list nine things I love at the moment:
- The combined beauties of Paris and Autumn
- Another Autumn thing: roasted chestnuts, yum!
- My daughter kissing my head better after I bumped it on a cabinet (d’oh!)
- My new Falsies mascara, very dramatic
- Saint-Nectaire fermier cheese
- The skylights in my new house
- The smell of clean laundry
- Japanese cast iron tea pots. Totally sleek and stylish
- The new Maroon 5 single. Warning : this will get you dancing!
What about you, what are the nine things you love these days?